Facebook share button

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bonus tea cup in an antique shoppe in downtown Frankfurt

Magnificent tea cup with its saucer!
Less than 10 euros in an antique shoppe!
Edited post on the 22nd of August 2014 for the new tea blog

Downtown Frankfurt, we found an antique shop, Germany has lots of them!
I found nice things there. There's lot of crap, but lots of very nice old things too. I got myself some nice old tea cups from Hungaria and Bavaria and small sugar spoon. There were so cheap! Most below 2 euros, my best find was almost 10 euros, but came with a saucer and it's so delicate and detailed, it's incredibly beautiful!
Side note about herbal tea: I gotta give it to Germany, they do have interesting flavours! And they like to be seasonal and make products for the holidays! Aside from Moroccan mint tea, I got Wintertraum (Winter dream) Zimstern-orange (Zimstern means cinnamon star and it's a cookie with cinnamon and icing they have around Christmas time), Energie Ingwer-Holunder (Ginger-Elderberry flowers (Elderberry tastes very good btw!), Ganatapfel-Honig (Grenade-Honey), Apfel-Feige (Apple-fig)! They also had Vanilla-grilled almonds (the ones cooked with sugar around them :9), but my husband thinks it must be artificial. So there! Fancy flavours! :9 Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment